IMDB Age is a Greasemonkey script that I wrote. This script adds the age and other various info onto IMDB pages.
Specifically it adds some details to actor or actresses pages. It adds their age, their Tropical Zodiac Sign and their Chinese Zodiac Sign. As well as adding how many years ago and how old they were when they made the listed films. It also adds how long ago a film was made on a film page.
This version fixed the old style layout, it fixed the death day, improved year grabbing and other various fixes. Remember I updated the namespace to be more meaningful in 2.7, so versions older than 2.7 need to be manually removed before installing this version.
This script is not abandoned, if it breaks just drop me a quick email.
(As an aside the tweakmdb Firefox extension used and old version which no longer works, I've emailed them to update it a few times but got no response.)
I have a few screen shots so you can see what it looks like.
It was was created on 2005-03-29 but inspired sometime in 2001 and the last modification was on 2012-12-23. And the current version is v2.9. First you need Greasemonkey installed then install the script. It is available locally or on the userscripts server.
- 2.9 fixed adding year to title with many years
- 2.8 old style working, fixed death day for new style, improved year grabbing
- 2.7 added persistent config, changed namespace
- 2.6 fixed star signs and added unicode symbols
- 2.5 fixed imdb updates
- 2.4 fixed imdb updates
- 2.3 improved year grabbing
- 2.2 updated imdb text info, formatting, added ages to individual films
- 2.1 Major changes, added signs, added config
- 1.6 Added improvement ideas from Christopher J. Madsen, Added first imdb text files search, Reformatting
- 1.5 Removed function enclosing while script
- 1.3 First public version